Osteochondrosis is a common disease in people of all ages. Disease brings pain and suffering. The late treatment of osteochondrosis will adversely affect the health of the patient. Before starting treatment, it is worthwhile to accurately determine the diagnosis of the disease. The doctor makes a diagnosis after the examination and conducts a comprehensive examination of the body. It is worthwhile to independently identify diseases by symptoms.
Osteochondrosis in the chest area usually occurs in people with inactive lifestyles. This disease manifests itself in those who overburden the spine due to work and living conditions, as well as those who sit in one place for a long time.
Chest diseases are often accompanied by discomfort, and patients often have pain of different nature.
Signs of breast osteochondrosis:
- Usually when in a normal position, a person will experience chest pain and burning sensation.
- With the increase in breathing, he tilted sharply, resulting in severe chest pain.
- Numbness often appeared in the chest and gradually spread to the left arm.
- Chest pain is accompanied by liver, heart, kidney, and stomach pain. Occurring in sternal osteochondrosis "masks" the symptoms of other diseases.
- The peak of pain occurs at night; a person is afraid of imminent death, which increases chest and heart pain.
If breast osteochondrosis is suspected, the doctor will determine the symptoms and proceed with treatment.
Self-treatment usually leads to side effects. If chest pain occurs, the doctor will prescribe treatment after passing the appropriate test. The treatment of thoracic osteochondrosis goes through an effective procedure: acupuncture and moxibustion, using special drugs in medical institutions. The acupuncture process affects the performance of blood vessels, and the patient's cardiovascular system is getting better and better. Along with this procedure, manual therapy, physical procedures, and massage were also performed in order to recover from osteochondrosis. These procedures have a positive effect on the condition of the intervertebral discs, regenerate visceral tissues, and eliminate the symptoms of the disease.
If chest osteochondrosis occurs, immediate treatment is worthwhile. This disease can lead to the formation of protrusions and hernias in advanced cases.
Cervical Sternal Osteochondrosis
To judge the disease independently, pay attention to the following symptoms:
- Long-term frequent headaches, more frequent in rain and snow.
- Physical indifference is a manifestation of physical fatigue.
- Dizziness. Dizziness is often accompanied by severe headaches.
- Uncertainty of gait, uncertainty of movement appears.
- Feeling cold fingers and numb limbs.
- The pain in the head gradually spread to the shoulders, ribs, and arms.
- Pain in the heart and chest area.
- Pressure fluctuations.
- Visual impairment.
- Severe pain when lowering the head and turning the neck.
- Even if the teeth do not need treatment, the headache will gradually develop into a toothache.
If the symptoms of cervical thoracic osteochondrosis itself appear, the treatment is determined by the doctor. In the initial stages of disease development, it is easier to cure than neglected acute cases. Once the first signs of cervical thoracic osteochondrosis appear, it is worth starting treatment for the disease.
When the doctor confirms the exact diagnosis of the disease, treatment begins. The first is medicine, which is used to treat osteochondrosis. In each case, the doctor will prescribe a separate treatment plan. Analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs are used to treat this disease. In advanced cases with severe chronic osteochondrosis, in addition to these drugs, hormone therapy is also used.
In addition to drugs used to prevent and treat cervical and thoracic spine osteochondrosis, bioactive additives with collagen hydrolysate are also used. This active substance normalizes the function of cartilage tissue, regenerates body cells, and has a positive impact on the treatment of diseases.
Cervical and thoracic diseases in the early stages of development should be treated with traditional medicine. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before using the prescription. Use herbal decoction: burdock, chamomile, violet flower, plantain, pine bud, dandelion, yarrow, St. John's wort, celandine.
In order to relieve pain, use warm ointment, which should be purchased in a pharmacy and prepared by yourself using existing products (lard, sunflower, olive oil).